Monday 20 February 2012

Exciting Changes for Uncle Tatty


As you may have noticed, this blog has taken many a turn over the couple of years or so it has been in existence. So many turns in fact, I and everyone else probably have no idea where it is going.

It has been used as a vehicle for my daily racing selections, a general entertainment blog and for me to vent my feelings about sports related (and other newsy) matters. 

Obviously this is not particularly helpful to you dear reader, not knowing what subject I am going to be writing about next. I am sure there are those of you who enjoy the entertainment aspects, but have no interest in sports and vice-versa.

To this end and as of now “The Thoughts of Uncle Tatty” (found here at www.uncletatty.co.uk) will continue as a news and entertainment journal. 

The sports aspect will now be covered on a new blog, to be entitled “Blog-Sport”. This will be found at http://blog-sport.co.uk There will be no restriction as to the sports that will be covered, although it will mainly concentrate on  football, horse racing, boxing and cricket (along with a smattering of rugby league here and there).

So if sport is your bag (as Austin Powers probably wouldn't say), please bookmark the new webpage (http://blog-sport.co.uk) and continue to hear my thoughts on the latest news in the world of sport (I will endeavour to continue posting links that I think you may find interesting). 

You can be assured that it will continue to be as contentious as ever!

Tatty

Finally, a note to all bloggers everywhere – I am always on the lookout for and would welcome guest bloggers to contribute to my sites. Obviously you would be credited with your own work and will be able to create a link back to your own site should you desire. 

The only stipulation however is that I would like to be able to make reciprocal guest postings on your blog with similar backlinks etc. 

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at uncletatty@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment