Thursday 12 January 2012

Tatty's Nags to Notice - Friday 13th January 2012


For Friday, we have a meeting at my local (and possible favourite NH) course, namely Huntingdon. I previously wrote an article extolling the virtues of racing at Huntingdon, please click on the following link to read:


With my fascination for the interesting runner shall we say, I notice that trainer Jeremy Scott, based at Brompton Regis in Somerset, brings just one mare to the course and she runs in the 3.20 event. DREAMBROOK LADY has been running quite well over the last couple of months, just missing the frame at both Hereford and Taunton. Moving up into handicap company for the first time, I believe she has been allocated a fair mark of 87. The yielding ground should not cause her any problems and the stable is in decent form to boot. In my opinion, she is well worth consideration. 

  • DREAMBROOK LADY Huntingdon 3.20
 Lastly, BEWARE – today is Friday 13th – BET AT YOUR PERIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment