Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tatty's Racing Tips - Wednesday 30th November 2011

First of all may I wish a very happy St Andrew's Day to all of my Scottish friends.  


I also wish a good day to all the public service workers who are on strike here in the UK today over changes to pension arrangements. I will not say whether I back them or not, but if I mention that Mrs Tatty is a teacher and is spending her day away from the classroom by going Christmas shopping, it doesn't take Einstein to work out where my sympathies lie.

Yesterday we managed 2 winners and a 2nd place which meant we made a little profit on the day.

Today there is an all-weather evening card at Kempton Park, so here is a runner in each race to keep an eye on.

  • 4.00 Shaunas Spirit - 2nd 7/1
  • 4.30 Snowed In - won 3/1
  • 5.00 Wiltshire Life - unplaced
  • 5.30 Laaheb - unplaced
  • 6.00 Amba - non-runner
  • 6.30 Perfect Act - unplaced
  • 7.00 Fenella Fudge - unplaced
  • 7.30 Doctor Hilary - unplaced

Last night, the mighty Biggleswade United entertained big spending Southern League outfit St Neots Town (a level above United) in the Hinchingbrooke Cup and only went down by 3-2. Well done lads, sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on.
Come on United!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment