Monday 14 November 2011

Tatty's Racing Tips - Monday 14th November 2011

Well Saturday's tips were a complete load of old rubbish, so no accusations that I am misleading anyone please. I make it abundantly clear that the old nags I suggest are to be avoided like the plague and I MEAN IT (by the way, if you missed me yesterday, then you are sadder than I am!)
Plumpton Racecourse from way back when (in 1985) - probably about the last time Tatty picked a decent winner (image by Nick MacNeill)
OK, on to Monday then. Traditionally a pretty cruddy day when it comes to horse racing in the British Isles and today is no exception to this rule. Jumping at Leicester, Plumpton and over the sea at Limerick, washed down with some all-weather flat action at Wolverhampton.

Today's nags to avoid are:

Leicester
  • 2.50 First Fandango
Wolverhampton
  • 2.10 True Satire
  • 4.40 Glenridding

No comments:

Post a Comment