Monday 5 September 2011

New Articles w/e 4th September 2011

As I mentioned in my posting dated 3rd September 2011, I have this week taken on the position of Suite 101 Topic Editor for Boxing. Because of this and the fact that little has been written on the subject on Suite101 for a couple of months, I have been trying to give things a helping push by writing 2 boxing articles this week. Again, please click on the title to load and read the article.
Recently deceased heavyweight boxer Henry Cooper, renowned for knocking down a young Cassius Clay, was held deep in the affection of the British public

Burns to Defend in Broner's Back Yard
Scottish, WBO Super- Featherweight world champion Ricky Burns, is to defend his title in challenger's home city of Cincinnati.

Please click on the subject titles to read any of the HORSE RACING and BOXING articles currently posted at Suite101.com 

For links to all my articles, please visit my website at www.ukwriter.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment