Wednesday 16 February 2011

Still Snorting and Sneezing!


Hi everyone,

The cold is no better than yesterday, I am sad to report. My nose is very sore from the constant blowing and I have a raging fever to go with it all. Never mind eh?
2 winners at 7/4 yesterday were very pleasing. The each way shot didn’t oblige however, but to be honest, I put them up more for entertainment value than as serious selections.

As for Wednesday, it’s north of the border jumping at Musselburgh, along with other NH action at Leicester and over the pond at Punchestown. All-weather fare at Lingfield, along with a twilight meeting at Kempton, makes up the rest of the day’s entertainment. 

Choices in time order are as follows:-

SOCIAL FORUM Lingfield 2.00
LORDSBRIDGE Leicester 2.40
SCARY MOVIE Lingfield 3.00
GRINGO Musselburgh 3.50 (e/w)

I will sign off at that for now and I am off back to the pit, to continue trying to sweat this bug out           

Tatty

No comments:

Post a Comment