Tuesday 1 February 2011

Decisions, Decisions!

Hiya

I do like it when a plan comes together. LA ESTRELLA won the 2.00 at Southwell well. I was quietly confident that it would be so. He came to the race with a 100% record on the Southwell Fibresand and didn't disappoint. A workmanlike performance, but returning after a 2 year break, it was always a case of if fit enough, then by how far. In the end it was only a length, but a good return nonetheless.

Wednesday gives us the delights of Leicester, Newcastle, Lingfield (AW), KKempton (twilight AW) and over the pond at Down Royal. Plenty then for me to get my gnashers into, so here we go....

At Lingfield, I like ANJOMARBA in the 1.40 Back down to selling company and returning to a 6 furlong trip, everything looks positive for this 4 year old filly.

I picked a winner at Kempton a day or so ago, so it's in for a penny, in for a pound and let's have another go. At 4.50 RAMBO WILL drops to 5 furlongs which I think will be the ideal trip for him as he seems to struggle late on in 6 furlong encounters.

Lastly, it may be worth having a look at MIC'S DELIGHT in the 2.00 at Leicester. Ran well on New Years Day at Exeter and yard currently  in terrific form.

 ANJOMARBA Lingfield Park 1.40 unplaced
MIC'S DELIGHT Leicester 2.00 won @ 9/4
RAMBO WILL Kempton 4.50 2nd @ 5/1

I am in somewhat of a quandary for tonight. My 2 local non-league teams, Biggleswade Town, are at home to Biggleswade United in the Bedfordshire Senior Cup tonight, but my fave Premier team, WBA are live on Sky at home to Wigan. What to do? What to do? Watch the blog tomorrow to see which game I decided upon.

See you soon

Tatts

No comments:

Post a Comment